i’ve been asleep for two days straight
here’s an aquadork eating a burrito
Acquired the Rental Party Wagon. @hotbabelien and i are still trying to figure out a nickname.
Update: she has been dubbed the Dudetram Cuttlefish
- Want to take a bag? Have a small bag with you! like a drawstring bag. The place will be packed. There is not a lot of room for a big backpack and quite honestly getting hit with one is not fun.
- IT WILL BE PACKED IN THERE, House of Blues is SMALL. If you don’t wanna deal with people, go to the balcony area or off too the side. Thems the beans.
- "But I wanna be in front of the stage!" Then get prepared to be pushed around! It’s a rock show!! This happens all the time! SPECIALLY ONES IN TINY SPACES (like the house of blues)
- Look out for kids, don’t hit them with your stuff. It doesn’t matter, I’ve seen people standing there just hit them with their stuff. Not everyone can look out for kids all the time, not everyone can even SEE them.
- BUY MERCH AFTER THE SHOW, hold off on posters and stuff. If you wanna get a shirt or hat at least you can wear that but it’s just not worth it man. You gotta hold it on FOR THE WHOLE SHOW. you do not get let back in.
- MERCH IS CASH ONLY AT THE VENUE, it is required of them to do it this way.
- STAY HYDRATED, drink a lot of water BEFORE you go to the venue. You can buy drinks there but they will be expensive and MCBC does not spit water on the crowd enough to stave you off.
- STAY HYDRATED, don’t be an idiot.
- Remember, it’s a rock show. It’s a rock show. It’s a rock show. It’s a rock show. IT’s a rock show.
- There will be flashing lights at this rock show.
- There will be loud noises at this rock show. So get earplugs, specially for kids.
- Have fun
- Have all the fun.
- Stay hyrdated
This has been your yearly reminder, just in case you haven’t gotten to a show or to a show at this venue!! BECAUSE SERIOUSLY IT’S SMALL AND GETS PACKED.
Hey man… people make mistakes. Lord knows I’ve made my fair share.
Love ya anon~
i enjoy a bit of rainbow every now and again
I want the qr for that purple sweater dress in the back
You draw a lot. One day, you draw a bit that is sort of different from how you were drawing it before, almost by accident. You look at it and think “oh, I like how that looks.” Then the next time you draw something you try to do that again, only more so. Then again and again until you are doing it all the time, because you like it that way. Sometimes this happens without you really even noticing.
English Cream Dachshund
the world sucks now and Ganon created a Dark World out of the sacred realm oh fuck
cool a hero rose up from the last descendant of the Knights of Hyrule and saved us yay!
oh but ganondorf’s surrogate moms are plotting to bring him back and they’re almost successful but now he’s returned as a brainless monster oh fuck
meanwhile link’s off training in all these worlds and he ends up destroying the dream world and then just fucks off because the hero that saved hyrule destroyed another land like fuck wouldn’t you disappear too??
and then zelda’s put to sleep and it’s just. a constant. battle. with ganon and his minions.
good golly christ this timeline HURTS
So i actually cracked open my Zelda: Hyrule Historia anthology and spent the past couple hours reading the timeline
Dude. This game’s history is dark. Especially the Downfall Timeline good lord almighty
Now my question is
Where does A Link Between Worlds fit into the timeline?
nevermind i figured it out through the mighty power of google